[blParent] Progress Report, (blindness-related to blparent)

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Sep 4 11:51:34 UTC 2019

Blind parents.  Tonight, I'll be opening up my room.  In light of Tara
Briggs's topic on your blind child's teacher(s) sending assignments to you
in I'd thought I'd open my room to see how much progress you've made in
getting assignments in accessible formats.  The room will be open from 7:45
PM Eastern until 9-45 PM Eastern.  The number is 774-556-0923, Room 3.

Eric
..
..

It's 2019!  Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com; click on "Works For God The
Father."  My groups: Pen Pals, Prayer Reque ts, and More with Eric Calhoun;
https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/, and Loving Labs, all
about the  labrador retriever, at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2207028296232736/

..

Peace on earth, goodwill to men!  Be good to each other!  May God bless!

Eric!

..