[blParent] What do you expect from you, your child and their teacher(s)?: 774-556-0923, Room 3?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Sep 7 10:40:43 UTC 2019

Hello blind parents?  With Back-To-School nights happening in many schools
this month, I would like to open up the Sports and Fellowship Room at
774-556-0923.  The topic for you blind parents is: What do you expect
between you, the blind, your child, and your teacher this school year? The
room will open at 7-45 PM Eastern, and will close at 9:45 PM Eastern, and
will be open for most of the day Sunday.  So come fellowship and have fun!

Eric
..
..

It's 2019!  Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com; click on "Works For God The
Father."  My groups: Pen Pals, Prayer Reque ts, and More with Eric Calhoun;
https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/, and Loving Labs, all
about the  labrador retriever, at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2207028296232736/

..

Peace on earth, goodwill to men!  Be good to each other!  May God bless!

Eric!

..