[blParent] Feeding Solid Food

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 04:52:38 UTC 2019

Wow!  Love all your suggestions.  With my first child (45 years ago) I started with the spoon feeding, but it was such a mess.  (I had some sight at that time, but his hands were faster than my spoon.)  I switched to putting the cereal and fruit in the bottle with the formula and that went a lot smoother.  I did not breastfeed my first so the cereal and fruit were introduced sooner.  With my second, 12 years later, I did breastfeed and that was a lot better.  Foods were introduced later.  Did the same with the bottles and introduced finger foods when he could sit up in the high chair.  Did not have the Internet to get info back then.  But I survived.  Good luck to you both and others reading these posts.

Hugs,
Annely