[blParent] Looking for some good apps and books

Robert Munro r.g.munro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:04:34 UTC 2020

What sort of phone are you using? Get the same for your daughter so you will be familiar with the system.

The Iphone SE 2020 is a particularly good value in my opinion. The screen-time monitoring is built right into the operating system, which is accessible right out of the box.

That wouldn’t make sense if you’re using an android phone. I’ve never used one of those; so I can’t comment.

I’m happy to go into more specifics privately if you like.

Good luck.

Onward!
Robert Munro
r.g.munro at gmail.com