[blParent] Strollers

Osman Koroma osman.koroma0514 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 01:29:39 UTC 2020

Hello,
Thanks for all of your recommendations. I definitely am in favor of the baby carrier and planning on using it a lot. Just one more question with that in mind, what do you do when you’re traveling with Uber or public transportation? Is there a specific car seat that you recommend?

Rest in His grace and operate in His ways
Osman Koroma