[blParent] Places to purchase children’s braille books

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 13:24:52 UTC 2020

Hey fellow parents. I know this question comes up about 10 times Every year on thisevery year on this list.  but I’m asking again. So my little six year old daughter
it’s just about to finish the children learning reading program. As a total aside it has been Heaven  to have some thing that is completely accessible during this year of online schooling. Anyway, her grandmother would like to purchase print braille books so that Marie and I can read together. I have sent her a link to: seedlings, national braille press, American printing House and the braille bookstore. Where am I missing? Thank you so much for any help!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone