[blParent] Places to purchase children’s braille books

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sat Sep 26 14:25:10 UTC 2020

One thing you can do is make your own print/Braille books. Picture books for six-year-olds only have a few lines to the page. You can add clear dymo tape at the bottom of the page, or flip the page over and write on it with a slate and stylus so the words appear on the print page right side up. Maybe you and Grandma could work together to add to your daughter's library.

Debbie