[blParent] To circumcise or not to circumcise.

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:36:51 UTC 2021

That's an interesting question. I know there are many things to adapt
to when taking care of babies. Having given this some thought, if I
were in your position, I would try to get good support and focus your
decision on which choice is better for him long-term.

All the best, especially doing this as a single mom.

Jen

--
For a clear communication of your message, contact:
Jennifer Bose, voice talent.