[blParent] To circumcise or not to circumcise.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:44:41 UTC 2021

Hi, Serena,

I think you will do just fine if you decide not to circumcise, and wouldn't
have any bearing on caring as a blind mom, one way or the other.

As my husband was premature, he never was circumcised, but never had any
issues either.

The one thing my daughters talk about now, especially since the youngest is
about to have a boy, is a peepee teepee.  The little guys can surprise you
when you least expect it.  I wish they would have had these when I was
caring for my nephew hahaha.

Judy