[blParent] Introduction

Roanna Bacchus broanna49 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 13:07:58 UTC 2023

Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I am visually impaired. I was born in February of 1990 in Boston, Massachusetts. I attended the Early Intervention program at the Perkins School For The Blind. I was mainstreamed in the public school system before going to college. In 2016 I graduated from the University Of Central Florida with my Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. I am the only blind daughter of two sighted parents. I joined this list to share my experiences as a blind person.