[blParent] Introduction

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at outlook.com
Wed Apr 5 13:38:54 UTC 2023

Roanna,

Welcome to this list.  While we do share a lot of experiences that we have in common as blind people, please understand that the purpose of this list is to work on problems that are encountered by blind parents.  You may be wondering about the challenges of being a blind parent at some point, and we have the collective experience here to help.  Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson