[blParent] Accessible Monitor or Surveillance System

ben.vercellone at mailbox.org ben.vercellone at mailbox.org
Mon Apr 24 21:31:40 UTC 2023

Hello,

Can anyone suggest a technology that I can use to increase my success rate
when it comes to knowing that my lovely 3.5-year-old has mischievously
entered the kitchen again? I'm guessing that even something that aims an
invisible beam across the entrance to the kitchen and makes a noise when the
beam is broken would work. I don't want to go much more advanced than that,
to be honest, but I'm up for any suggestions. The gate has officially been
useless for several months, and has therefore been removed. Lol. My wife and
I rent, and We'd rather not drill or use adhesives at this point, since we'd
be charged for any damages. We do use fasteners for the lower cabinets where
2 doors swing shut toward each other and the handles are therefore close
together when the doors are closed. It's in these cabinets that we put the
soaps and other cleaning supplies. But my princess steals things that she
can reach whenever she gets a chance, and I dare anyone to try to have a
better attention span than me. Haha. I could use some medium-tech help

Sincerely,

Ben