[blParent] Accessible Monitor or Surveillance System

Ashleigh Moon ashleighnmoon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 21:40:17 UTC 2023

Ben,
Your situation sounds exactly like mine. I have a 4 year old little
girl who loves to explore anything except her actual toys lol.

We too are renting and we too have found the gate somewhat useless.
The only thing I tried that worked for a while was adding a bell to
the gate so I could hear it open and close when she snuck in. However,
she quickly figured that out and was opening the gate as silently as a
super spy.

I'm open to hearing other's suggestions as well. At this point, every
cabinet and drawer is once again baby locked. I feel like I'm going
backwards lol.

Ashleigh M.

--
Ashleigh Moon
ashleighnmoon at gmail.com
480-338-1419
STEM Access Consultant
President, Arizona Organization of Parents of Blind Children
Chair, NFB of Arizona Education Committee
Board Member, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children