[blParent] Accessible Monitor or Surveillance System

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 21:41:47 UTC 2023

Hello,

Speaking as another blind parent and now grandma, the best surveillance
system is you.

Our second daughter was very busy, and inquisitive. they need their freedom
to explore, but you need to be aware. We had bells on our kids shoes as
toddlers, which helped, but there is nothing to substitute for parental
awareness, and this can be done very unobtrusively.

Avoid the "Wherre are you," and "What are you doing," questions. You go
find out.
Judy
sent from my Samsung Galaxy phone