[blParent] How to get more support

Esoteric Quality eqmusicofficial at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 12:55:34 UTC 2023

I am at a point of other exhaustion at this point. My son is 7 months old,
and I literally do most of the work in taking care of him. His mom barely
has him for at the most a few hours, before she asks me to take him back. I
love watching my son. That isn't the issue. However, it makes it very
difficult for me to get essential and important things done. While I have
neighbors that do support me, they can only help out a few minutes at most.
Me and my son's mother are also in court over custody and parenting time,
and I am going to be pushing for the primary care position, since I am
doing most of the work. Anyway. My question is, how do I get more support
so that I can get what I need to done, while also making sure that he is
well cared for? I am at a loss. I don't really want to send him to daycare
for obvious reasons.

Clayton Jacobs.