[blParent] Exhausted and frustrated

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:58:25 UTC 2024

Hi, Clayton,

Could it be teeth?

I had the same thing happen with our youngest daughter, and the thing that
solved the issue for us were teething tablets, not the medicated ones, but
ones we purchased through health supplements department.  She was waking up
before midnight and staying up till three or four in the morning, not
crying, but restless, couldn't relax.  This went on for months until we
found the teething tablets.

All the label had on it was "Teething Tablets."  They were tiny and would
dissolve instantly.  Just for the fun of it, I tried one; it had no taste,
and I can't think how and why they worked, but they did.

If your son is chewing all the time to relieve the gums?  Even when the
first teeth come in when younger, tooth cutting can continue to happen quite
awhile after.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."