[blParent] Exhausted and frustrated

Esoteric Quality eqmusicofficial at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:06:26 UTC 2024

I have no idea why, but my 10 and 1/2 month old son now has been having a
pattern of sleep behaviors that are leaving me both exhausted and
frustrated. I put him to bed usually between 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the
very latest, only for him to get up at around anywhere from 9:30 p.m. to
11:30 p.m., and he won't go back to sleep until almost 1:00 a.m. to 2:00
a.m., so it's very difficult to get him to go back to sleep when he wakes
up. I would expect this of a newborn, but certainly not at 10 and 1/2
months old. What do I do?

Clayton Jacobs.