[Cabs-talk] new member

Bruce Sexton bjsexton at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 20:07:37 UTC 2008

Welcome Andrew,

My name is Bruce Sexton.  Many people call me B.J. because I am named after
my father.  I am the First Vice President of the California Association of
Blind Students.  I attend UC Berkeley where I study Multi-Disciplinary
American Studies.  I enjoy playing chess, eating chocolate, trying new
things and expanding my knowledge of human kind.

Where do you live?  Are you attending college?  If so, what are you
studying?  What do you like to do?

The California Association of Blind Students Has been diligently working
towards assisting blind students grow in leadership, academic problem
solving and advocacy since the 1970's.  I am confident you will find the
California Association of Blind Students to be a place to meet others who
share your hopes and dreams, frustrations and discouragements, and to
celebrate your successes and your times of excitement.  In a nutshell, we
are your friend.

So, welcome, and we hope you learn much.  If you have questions, comments,
inspirational thoughts feel free to write!

Sincerely,
B.J. Sexton, first vice-president
California Association of Blind Students
email: bjsexton at comcast.net