[Cabs-talk] new member

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 21:13:51 UTC 2008

Hi Bruce

I am from Canada.
I enjoy being on the computer. I wonder if nfb does  anything in Canada.

If they don't they should.

The cnib in canada services really are not the greatest or anything.

I feel that they are not doing any events to connect blind people with
each other. this is one thing I like about nfb is there are actually
email groups.

I am just frusterated with the service of cnib.