[Cabs-talk] Thanks!!!

Henry Vasquez henryfvasquez at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 06:48:30 UTC 2008

     Hello!  Bruce and Cabs Listers.  Thanks Bruce for your thoughts.  If you would like to help Andrea or any other listers would like to help,  Please E Mail me at henryfvasquez at gmail.com All of Andreas friends would like to spread the word as much as possible so if you would like to donate some time it would be greatly appreciated if you could help pass out Andreas flyers.  The flyer has a Web site on it where people could make Donations for Andreas Cancer Treatments.  It also has a picture of her and her ten year old daughter and a brief Bio.  Bruce  I had one question I was wondering if you knew some one who works at the O.C.B.  in Albany C.A.  I was a student there about two and a half years ago.  Well,  you could write me off list for that information.  Thanks again for all of Cabs support.  Here is Andreas Web site if anyone is interested in reading about her story or Donating.
http://www.geocities.com/amustain1/

Henry Vasquez,  Cel phone 323-617-1007
Henry Vasquez.
YOU CAN EASILY JUDGE A PERSONS TRUE CHARACTER BY HOW THEY TREAT THOSE WHO CAN DO NOTHING TO THEM OR FOR THEM.
Live life as if there is no tomorrow.
Laugh as if no one is listening.
Dance as if no one is watching.
Love as if you have never been hurt.
SMILE! It's the second best thing you could do with your LIPS!