[Cabs-talk] An idea I haven't quit worked out.

Henry Vasquez henryfvasquez at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 23:40:56 UTC 2008

    Hello!  Michael,  this is Henry.  I'm sorry that I didn't write you back as soon as possible but my son had a Football Game.  Michael if you need any help or if there is anything I can do Please let me no.  My E Mail is henryfvasquez at gmail.com  and my cel is phone is 323-617-1007  Thank you again for your interest and time Andrea appreciates it very much and so do I.  I forwarded your E Mail to Andrea and she was greatly touched it lifted her spirits tremendously.  She said that she wanted to live as long as possible for her little daughter.  So,  Andrea wanted me to thank all of you guys from her heart for her.  If anyone is interested in passing out Andreas flyers I'll send you them just E Mail me with the E Mail I linked earlier in this post.  Henry.
Henry Vasquez.
YOU CAN EASILY JUDGE A PERSONS TRUE CHARACTER BY HOW THEY TREAT THOSE WHO CAN DO NOTHING TO THEM OR FOR THEM.
Live life as if there is no tomorrow.
Laugh as if no one is listening.
Dance as if no one is watching.
Love as if you have never been hurt.
SMILE! It's the second best thing you could do with your LIPS!