[Cabs-talk] YESSI's facebook

Aziza acwaterreader09 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 04:21:59 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,
A little while ago I posted a message telling you all about the YESSI
myspace, well now we're also on facebook.
If you wish to find us, go ahead and search the following email:
yessi.nfbc.ci.studentgroup at gmail.com
This is also the email you can search to find us on myspace.
Please not that under contact info on our facebook page there is a URL for
our website, this is not currently up and running, but will be in the next
two weeks. So, please do not try to visit our webpage until I give the
notice that it's working.
Thanks guys.
Aziza