[Cabs-talk] you guys have to check this out

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 11 04:21:24 UTC 2008

Thanks Aziza.  One of my professors got me involved last year doing a week
talking about her class about blindness issues.
Because I am doing the discussion again this quarter in a week or so I sent
her this information as additional material for her class to see.
This is a class of students doing distance education. Many if not all will
become VR counselors.
Last year she was impressed with and used the movies Leesa Maria posted and
now I added Rachel as a new example
Here's what she said within minutes of receiving the email.
"Mike this is fantastic.  I got caught up in the music.  She is
wonderful.  I plan to let my students know about her.  Thanks so
much.  I will probably download that first song.  Great!
Judy"

Thought you might enjoy hearing that.
Mike

n ----- Original Message -----