[Cabs-talk] rumors and reality: cabs election?

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 10 20:06:50 UTC 2009

        Hi Isabel.  Taking your recomendation just a step further Angela
would be a good candidate for whatever office she decides to run for.  She's
involved and really takes an active interest not just in the student
division but in the affiliate as a whole.  That can be hard to do especially
if you don't live near a local chapter.  She has definitely proven she has
leadership ability.  She has also demonstrated her hands on aproach as she
leads the technology group.  I wouldn't hesitate to give her my vote.

As a leader she will be a force for progress and unity in CABS and in the
state as well.
As for the web page you want her to set up what are you asking of it?We web
page she has set up for CABS perhaps
u want her to add a candidates forum to that page.
Personally I think if candidates will speak this is a better forum for that
because
 you can post questions but if we have a problem where students can't
 receive email a fixed page might
 work out better.
Note I'm having email problems so if this reads kind of funny that's why.
Mike Peterson