[Cabs-talk] New Topic!

Ken Quinn cj3639 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 03:43:05 UTC 2009

 hi darian,
i have taken asl in the past. not at the college level though. however, i
was taught all the same signs as if they were signed visually. however they
were done in my hand and i didn't have any trouble learning them. I had to
learn sign for a song that my high school choir was singing and signing at
the same time.