[Cabs-talk] Disappointed

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:38:47 UTC 2009

The deadline was last night, and exceptions are only being granted on a case
by case basis.  That much of it is out of my control, but if your division
is really interested in putting in the work to write a proposal, I'll let
you know when the next round will be opened.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado