[Cabs-talk] CABS board meeting

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sun Nov 8 00:41:49 UTC 2009

Hello CABS members,
    The next board meeting of the California Association of Blind Students
will be tomorrow, Sunday at 7 PM. The call in number is as follows:
Call in Number: (616) 347-8400
Pass Code: 184220
    The meeting will start promptly at 7 PM, as we have a lot to discuss.
There will be time at the end of the meeting for members to speak, and also
an opportunity for members to socialize with each other after adjournment.
    I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.
Sincerely,
Angela Fowler, President,
California Association of Blind Students