[Cabs-talk] captchas

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 18:57:19 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Darian, I think we were all under a little, ok a lot of stress from
various aspects of our busy lives, and some things were said without
being thought through. I believe we've sufficiently resolved the
issue, and I have dubbed myself the CABS first vice president, CABS
board namer and maker of peace. *grin* Anyone who cares to be let in
on the CABS board intricate naming process may contact me off list.

Michael, glad to hear you don't hold it against us. If you did I may
have had to send King Hani to put his crown at your feet.

I too have thought of taking a look at the other student devisions to
see how they take care of their sites in regards to a contact form. I
was planning on sending an email out to the NABS list and asking for
suggestions, and also visiting some of the sites to check them out for
myself.

Thanks everyone,
Aziza Cano
California Association of Blind Students, First Vice-president
P.S. Justin, good idea, we'll insert important dates in the future
issues of the CABS newsletter.