[Cabs-talk] Captchas

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 00:59:44 UTC 2009

Hello all,
  unless I'm mistaken.  I do not recall any sort of atacking or
ill-intended E-mail sent out to the list directed twards anybody
within the past  month.  I'm  surprised that there was a comment to
that effect  when there seems to be no cause for it.
 I would  simply caution such messages be put out there, as  a person
who is new to this list may mis-read this list as one that swiftly
strikes down any opinion or stance that might  not be consistent with
somebody  else's point of view.
  I'm sure  that this was not the intended idea and is far from true
with regards to the intention of this list.
 just stating a concern,
  Darian

--
"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching