[Cabs-talk] Great Job Forum-goers!

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Mon Oct 12 03:51:12 UTC 2009

    Hi Darion. I agree good job. and this forum successfully muted me
because lol I forgot how to unmute myself. Not a senior moment I just don't
do those conference lines using that feature much.
However, I was successfully muted applying that to everyday life,
 My wife could be so lucky right?
Anyway two questions one I would've ask and it's just for you all to ponder
no one has to answer it because the forum is over but it is a thinking
question the other question is for you specifically.
question 1.  Assume I am a brand new cabs member or so I just got my vote
but I really don't know what NFB is philosophy or otherwise All I know is
I'm a blind student just leaving high school and my friend  ralph Sylvia or
whoever told me to join this great blind organization. I don't know about
rehab at least not much anyway bookshare is a club we have after school and
as for centers for the blind I guess those must be like the braille library
or something.
 I totally respect my friend so I joined this organization.
Can you explain what makes your candidacy special to me what special benefit
you bring to the table I need that is at least better than your oponents?
I mean if you all want and do the same thing what would distinguish you for
me specifically a new student without a lot of knowledge about well even
blindness and my capabilities?
2.  My question for you is a follow-up a person said we have four candidates
and three positions president, first vice-president and treasurer.  We have
four candidates but only three can win.If Aziza looses she says she will
gladly continue as secretary so lets flip the coin to an oposite scenario.

If you are not elected for president or vice-president would you consider
replacing the post Aziza is giving up if she wins first vice president?
You seem like the four of you would click fabulously as a board.
And I'm sure the other members not up for election would benefit from all of
you together.
Have a great day.
Mike Peterson
Unmuted, I think