[Cabs-talk] Service Learning Conference

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 02:33:26 UTC 2010

I know that Service Learning Projects, and service learning in
general, have recently been the focus of discussions at NABS (and
CABS?) meetings and I thought this would be an opportunity that some
of you might be interested in.

There is a Service Learning Conference in San Jose March 24-27 2010.
I intend to attend for at least a day, if not the whole conference,
and maybe I have a bias, but this is an extremely rewarding
opportunity and I strongly urge anyone remotely interested to think
about coming.  If enough of us are coming, we can share rooms to cut
the cost, etc...

Here's the website for more info: http://nslc.nylc.org/

Regards, and hope to see you there!
--