[Cabs-talk] Service Learning Conference

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 03:47:34 UTC 2010

Being a very proud alum of AmeriCorps, via the National Civilian
Community corps; I intend to make this conference! I think it would be
 a very good thing to consider for many of us to consider doing.
Community service is a way for us  who  cannot or do not   choose
milatary service to  stillget involved in improving our country in a
real way. Service learning is  a way to help us  become aware of the
needs that are ever-present, but  also away to address them at the
same time.   I have come to understand that there are many ways of
benifiting from service learning, as service learning happends in many
ways.  I am looking forward to checking it out.
 Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org