[Cabs-talk] CABS welcomes a new secretary

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 14:28:06 UTC 2010

My thanks to Justin for his hard work serving as secratary for Cabs!
he has  served  to better the  california  association of blind
students well, from what I can tell, and  has set  the stage for Jerri
to followin his footsteps, as any person in leadership should do.
 Jerri:  congratulations, I hope you find the position a worthwhile
position and that  the great work continues that y ou've started.
  Best,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin