[Cabs-talk] Next CABS board meeting

jeri siqueiros jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 00:06:35 UTC 2010

Angela, Ok. I will actually be either at CSU SB for an appointment or on my
way from one. Are you making an agenda because I think it is going to be
crucial to keep our meetings on track. I, if you don't mind, plan on backing
you up any and all times in regards to this. Again I think it is going to be
important to stress that additional comments are welcome at teh end of the
meeting. I am excited about our first official meeting. PLease let me know
if I can help with anything. Have a blessed evening!