[Cabs-talk] Next CABS board meeting

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 21:52:47 UTC 2010

Hello all,  I look forward to Our first california  Association of
Blind students meeting tomorrow at 5:30p.m.  I'm excited to get tomeet
all of you, and to get the oppertunity to work with and learn from
each and every one of you!  Best,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin