[Cabs-talk] Advice for Preparing SATs

Diane Vlasoff vlasoff at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 29 21:27:09 UTC 2010

Hi Miso,

I have not personally taken any of the standardized tests, however if you go
to:

aph.com and serch the louis link you will find three brailled SAT
preparation books.  The American Printing House for the blind (APH) is a
really good source for a lot of braille information.

Finally there is, here in california, a text production center in Ventura
Community College.  I have already checked with them for you.  They don't
have any SAT preparation materials, but I thought you might want to keep
them in mind as a future reference.  For the most part they work within the
community college system.  Also by way of information there is a similar
organization at Cal State Fullerton, but I do not know their actual name.
Less reliably I believe that I have seen similar information at the National
Library Service website.  It won't be in braille however.

Good luck, I hope this helps a litlle.

Diane