[Cabs-talk] Social/Recreation Committee to meet on sunday!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 14:29:20 UTC 2010

Dear members and supporters of the California Association of Blind Students,

  One of the goals of cabs is to create and develop social and
recreational opportunities for blind students in California.  To This
end, I have been put in charge of spearheading this effort.
 On Sunday, December 5, 2010.  All who are interested in being a part
of the Social/Recreation committee of the California Association of
Blind Students are most welcome to join like-minded individuals with
their ideas, suggestions and visions of what activities and
community-building possibilities can be created.   This meeting will
take place via conference call, so any individual who lives in
northern, southern, or central California can most certainly take part
in this exciting planning meeting.

 What? Social/Recreation Committee  planning meeting.
Where? Conference call (218) 339- 2500  Pass code:  958093
 When? Sunday December 5, 2010 at 5:30 p.m.
*Please Monitor the  listserve for any possible  modifications to
above information.

 Should you have any questions, Please feel free to contact:  Darian
Smith, Social Recreation Committee Chair at dsmithnfb at gmail.com
 Thank you and I look forward to meeting and discussing the beginnings
of a successful venture that will be made possible by the
collaboration of all of us, as blind students.
     Regards,
   Darian Smith
2nd Vice-president: California Association of Blind Students.

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin