[Cabs-talk] Fwd: [Nfbc-info] State Legislative Committee meeting

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:25:46 UTC 2010

For your information.
 Appoligies for any cross /re-posting

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angela Fowler <fowlers at syix.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 07:21:02 -0700
Subject: [Nfbc-info] State Legislative Committee meeting
To: NFB of California List <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>

Hello fellow Californians,
    This is just a friendly reminder that the legislative conference is
tomorrow, Thursday at 7 PM. All are invited to join us. The Call in number
is 218-339-2500 and the pass code is 958093.
Hope to talk to you all tomorrow
Angela
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbc-info:
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/dsmithnfb%40gmail.com

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin