[Cabs-talk] A prospective candidate

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 23:12:53 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I was asked to forward this along so that everyone might consider the intent
to run.

Aziza C

My name is Henry (Hoby) Wedler and I'm currently attending the University of
California, Davis. I'm finishing up my undergraduate studies with majors in
chemistry and history and a minor in mathematics. Hopefully, I will attend
UC Davis for graduate studies in the fall of 2011.

I love the NFBC and I want to help the federation as much as I can!

Students guide the federation and provide the next generation of leaders!
This is why I would love to serve as second vice president of the California
Association of Blind Students!

-- Henry (Hoby) Wedler