[Cabs-talk] JAWS VS WindowEyes

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Oct 20 00:34:56 UTC 2010

Hello Sam,
	Welcome to the list. We welcome your questions about screen readers,
or anything else blindness related.
	I used Window-Eyes several years ago, and found it to be a stable,
reliable screen reader. Also GW Micro's tech support blows that of Freedom
Scientific out of the water. JAWS is industry standard, however, by which I
mean it is the screen reader you will find on college campuses, work sites,
and in just about every other public place where screen readers can be
found. If you switch to Window-Eyes you will have a very good product, but
keep in practice with JAWS, you won't be able to get completely away from
it.
Hope this helps
Angela