[Cabs-talk] JAWS VS WindowEyes

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 01:05:13 UTC 2010

GW Micro recently produced a script that lets you type the JAWS command, and
Window Eyes will tell you what the equivalent command is for Window Eyes.  I
forget the name of it, but it seems handy.  I've thought of also switching,
as I have a love/hate relationship with FS that these days leans more toward
hate.

Joe