[Cabs-talk] FW: [Nfbc-info] Fw: DisAbility Sports Festival - Please Help

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Sep 13 16:52:54 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Jennifer Boylan
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 8:07 AM
To: nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Cc: sportsandrec at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbc-info] Fw: DisAbility Sports Festival - Please Help

Hi Listers,

I have been asked to share info about the Disability Sports Festival at CSU
San Bernardino Oct. 2.  Attached you will find flyers for this free event in
both English and Spanish.  I would ask that any blind or sighted interested
in the sport of beep baseball or in getting a team going in Southern
California attend this festival as my friend Kevin Burton and his teammate
from the Wichita Sonics (KS) are traveling to this event to promote the
sport and trying to help get something started.  Please contact Kevin if you
have any questions or would like to be involved in this.  His work number is
1-888-425-7072.  Please also feel free to contact me at any time if I can be
of assistance to you with beep baseball or other matters.

Thanks for your support, hope many of you can turn out to make this festival
great!

Jennifer Boylan, Captain
Stockton Stingrays Beep Baseball Team
San Joaquin Chapter NFBC