[Cabs-talk] Spanish, accented letters and embossing

jeri siqueiros jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 22:42:49 UTC 2010

Greetings Miguel. So I spoke with my friend student and she said I could
give you her number so that you could call and explain to her what it is
that CABS and the NFB does. Also let her know that I am starting a chapter
October 9th from 11-1 PM. I would like her to please come. Thanks and here
is her number 951-929-8309. her name is Uie Hernandez. Call me with any
questions.Thanks much Jeri