[Cabs-talk] after-banquet party

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Sep 29 00:13:35 UTC 2010

Hello fellow Californians,
    As you know, CABS will be hosting our after-glow party about a half hour
after the banquet on Convention Saturday. Aside from the music, trivia, and
other fun which is in store for everyone, CABS will be holding an auction.
We will be auctioning cookies  graciously donated by Joy Stigile, and other
baked goods. Also don't miss out on home made jerky, which is yours truly's
specialty.
    The bidding will take place throughout the evening. If you are lucky
enough to win one of these items, you can pay by cash or with a check.
Please have the money in hand, as we can not accept payment after
convention.
    You don't want to miss out, so come prepared.
See you in Irvine,
Angela