[Cabs-talk] FW: [Transition-Council] braille readers needed

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Sep 29 04:22:37 UTC 2010

  _____

From: transition-council at googlegroups.com
[mailto:transition-council at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard Rueda
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:14 PM
To: transition-council at googlegroups.com; braille-n-teach at mlist.cde.ca.gov
Subject: [Transition-Council] braille readers needed

  _____

From: leadership-bounces at acb.org [mailto:leadership-bounces at acb.org] On
Behalf Of Sharon Lovering
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 7:30 AM
To: leadership at acb.org
Subject: [leadership] braille readers needed

If you teach Braille or know someone who does then.

Praxis Readers needed for Braille

Go to www.ETS.org and register today!

At  ETS, we advance quality and equity in education for people worldwide by
creating assessments based on rigorous research.

We are currently seeking   scoring professionals for PRAXIS.  They will be
part-time employees who will be scoring specifically for Praxis  Braille.
Work schedules are varied and cyclical throughout the year and our most
recent need is for this winter.  All scorers must  currently teach or have
taught in Braille in a classroom setting or teach others Braille.  They must
be Library of Congress certified.  They must also be licensed in the state
where they are teaching.

The pay is hourly and it is a great way to make extra income .

Apply on line  <http://www.ETS.org> www.ETS.org.

Go to www.ets.org and click on "scoring opportunities".  Next go to "onsite"
and then find "Praxis Subjects " in the list of available options.  When you
open this page it will list all of the subjects.  Select Braille and fill
out the application attaching your resume and certification.  We will
contact you shortly after your application arrives.

Regards,

Karen Canham

Recruiter

Strategic Workforce Solutions