[Cabs-talk] A question on Grade2 Braille

David Sexton david at rustytelephone.net
Sat Apr 16 04:48:54 UTC 2011

Dear Miso Kwak,

The 2-3 contraction at the beginning of the word can only be used when
the syllable of that word begins with be.
Beneath, between, before...
If you used it with better, someone might read it as be ter.
Also true for the dis, 2,5,6 contraction before words. That's why you
can't write 2,5,6 k for disk it would read as dis k.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask more questions.

David Sexton
Consultant Catalyst
International Institute for Social Entrepreneurs
Kerala, India
+91 9400332251