[Cabs-talk] Two questions about Braillenote Apex

kwakmiso at aol.com kwakmiso at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 06:08:26 UTC 2011

Hi I am a student, who started using Apex recently.
I have two questions about the device.

First of all, I would like to know, when using the scientific
calculator,  if there is any way I can make my calculated result into
scientific notation.
Is there any command for it?

Secondly, I would like to know if there is any place where I can get my
device fixed.
My backspace key is not smoothe enough that I have to press it hard
currently.
Is there any way I can fix the problem myself?
if not any place in California or close to California twhere I can go
or send and get it fixed quickly?

I would appreciate your answer for either one.

Miso Kwak