[Cabs-talk] One more thing about CA Genral Services

Sam Bloomberg teknoblink at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 23:56:06 UTC 2011

Just one more thing.  I was talking with a friend who pointed this
little thing out.

If the state does go with one vendor you can forget about having local
CCB, NFB, Fighting Blindness or any other consumer event with
companies that sell products for us because there won't be any.  It is
the local vendors that bring all the cool new stuff.  If this happens
then the only way to see what's new is a national conference.

Who is going to donate to and sponser these events?  Who is going to
exhibit and educate at these events?  It is the local companies that
do all of that.

Please fight the power!  Department of Rehab is the best way for all
of us to get a decent opportunity to compete with our sighted brothers
and sisters.

If we lose our choices then what will compel the providers to give
excellent support?

Sam