[Cabs-talk] Accessible Career Assessment Sites Similar to http://www.eure...

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 00:34:48 UTC 2011

since there is only three and a half weeks  left of summer school at diablo
valley college can you wait until the fall  semester begins for you to take
this career test. the reason why i am asking is  because i work in the
disabled students' computer lab on the pleasant hill  campus at dvc. the first
day that the computer lab opening will be august 15,  2011. the computer
usually is open Monday through thursdays from either nine or  ten o'clock in the
morning and closes around four o'clock in the afternoon. if  you are going
to take classes in the fall at dvc you are welcomed to enter the  computer
lab and use their computers, adaptive equipment, and also  there will be
people to assist you when needed. the disabled students'  computer lab is
located in the learning center across from the counseling  office and the lab is
in room LC107. tell them i suggested that for you to go to  the lab and ask
for assistance for what you need assistance for. all the  assistances in the
dss computer lab are friendly and helpful. i hope to see you  in the dss
computer lab in the fall at dvc. good luck.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello

In a message dated 6/24/2011 10:25:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,