[Cabs-talk] Accessible Career Assessment Sites Similar to http://www.eure...

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 01:39:08 UTC 2011

the problem is not getting access to the test, the problem is that the
way the web site is and reads with screen readers is not working out
for me, thanks anyway, no wonder your name sounds familiar I've been
to dvc before went there 2007, and 2008, I might have run by you
during those time frames. I've dealt with DSS as well. I heard from a
fellow blind person from another list I'm on and they recommend highly
http://www.gettinghired.com/ which by the way is what I believe all
career sites should look like but they do not unfortunately! Thanks
and have a great day all.